Monday, August 16, 2010

Do I need both SpySweeper 2008 and Norton Antivirus 2008?

Both of my subscriptions (SpySweeper and Norton) are about to expire and I just went to purchase Norton AntiVirus 2008 with Antispyware. My question is: being that Norton has Antispyware protection, do I need to also purchase SpySweeper as well?



They both kept my computer free of ANYTHING but now that Norton has the Antispyware, do I need to purchase the SpySweeper as well like would I get more Antispyware protection from SpySweeper than Norton alone?



Do I need both SpySweeper 2008 and Norton Antivirus 2008?virus protection software



Just run the Nortons,, Spysweeper is good for spyware but not viruses,, it failed me when I purchased it,, Forget the spysweeper and stay with Norton antivirus with antispware,



SG



Do I need both SpySweeper 2008 and Norton Antivirus 2008?adware



Norton's is not rated high in detection / removal of viruses



and is a resource hog that will slow your computer to a crawl.



if you were to uninstall it, you'd be shocked at how much faster your computer would run.



If you want to buy a suite, I recommend



The top rated Antivirus/Spyware suite by those who test antivirus programs (av-comparitives, virus.gr, etc) is Kaspersky



(I have used this to clean up machines that nothing else would work on.



  • pregnancy related cyst
  • quality essential oils
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment