Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the top freeware antivirus and firewall software around?

I have tried Kaspersky which is an all in one protection suite but I found it slowed down my computer and wasn't worth the price I paid for.



I am now using the free version of AVG and am considering zone alarm as the firewall. Both are freely available.



Are the commercial AVG and zone alarm any good?



Are there any antivirus and firewall software, which are freely available and are effective in their protection?



What is the top freeware antivirus and firewall software around?panda



1st go to safe mode by pressing f8 when u start the computer since most virus cant operate properly here



then run combination of spybot,nod32,ad-aware 2007,a-squared free,n avg is perfect for pc protection.for firewall try comodo firewall.



u can download all these from download.com for free.there are also many other good antivirus here.it is a cool site and safe for downloading software



What is the top freeware antivirus and firewall software around?suzuki



Zone alarm is okay, Ive used it for a while now. Its annoying at first, but when you get it trained correctly, its fairly safe. I also use Avast antivirus. I found it more effective than McAfee.
http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-...
I am using free AVG at the Office and free AVAST at home.



both AVG and AVAST are very good and updated when it comes to Virus Definition Updates.



  • pregnancy related cyst
  • quality essential oils
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment