Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Spy Sweeper + AVG Free = ?

I have Spy Sweeper already installed in my computer. I was told to get something else to keep my computer safe because my mom needs me to download LimeWire. I heard AVG Free was good. Anyway, I just downloaded it and installing it. An attention warning popped up and said that there is another antivirus/security product installed on the computer already and that it is not advisable to habe more than one antivirus product running on the same computer. Should I cancel it and stick to just Spy Sweeper or what?



Thanks!



Spy Sweeper + AVG Free = ?symantic



Yes seriously this is a mistake too many computer users make.



You absolutely Cannot have more than 1 antivirus running on your computer. You can have more than 1 antivirus scanner or something but not more than one antivirus that offers realtime protection, or that works all the time.



If you do keep both on then it will result in problems because if they both try to access the same file to moniter or something it will glitch up your computer. I have heard more positive reviews from avg than i have from spysweeper so i guess if you need to keep avg.



also, you said you need to use limewire? i seriously suggest you dont. Know matter what program or How many programs you have to protect you p2p like limewire will ALWAYS find a way in your computer at some point in time.



my suggestion? download bittorrent. torrents are like p2p but better. the reason? limewire accessess ur comp and its internet full time leaving it constantly open for someone to hack. however, things like bittorent are ONLY on when you are downloading a torrent, and even then it does not leave open areas in your security for hackers like limewire does.



Spy Sweeper + AVG Free = ?viruses



Can't you go on with the installation, does SpySweeper have an anti-virus? If not just keep both installed, it shouldn't be a problem.



  • pregnancy related cyst
  • quality essential oils
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment