Monday, August 16, 2010

I have a virus on my pc my antivirus tries to heal it but it just comes back. What should I do next.

I'm using AVG -free version. the file that it pulls up says:



winnt\system32CsdDriver.



sysTrojanhorsePSW.



Generic2.ODU



Whats strange is this started happening after I tried to download a windows intaller v 3.1 can anyone confirm the file above as a virus I'm not sure. I think it maybe a protected windows file that my antivirus can't delete.



I have a virus on my pc my antivirus tries to heal it but it just comes back. What should I do next.?vincent



Do this. Open My Computer, then go to Tools, Folder Options, click View, go to where it says hidden files and folders,, uncheck the box that says, hide protected operating system files... Then, run your antivirus when you've done this. Email me to let me know the outcome. I fixed my pc last night by doing this. Got rid of an hella annoying file! remacc.spector!



I have a virus on my pc my antivirus tries to heal it but it just comes back. What should I do next.?adware remover



You format your c drive asap. Or else try removing the infected files manually from your computer and see if that helps or else format.
It's probably not a virus, but a worm of some sort. You should get AdAlert, or SpyBot Search and Destroy (both are free.) It is probably something associated with a website that you visit frequently, or a program that you downloaded (for file sharing, etc.)
its a virus and a self replicatior http://www.myspace.com/computer_works

No comments:

Post a Comment